Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's Ponytail Time!!!

There is a moment is every mother's life that they may or may not patiently wait for. This moment only comes if you have a little girl (although with the trends these days you never know...). I am happy to say that the moment came for me this past week. Although Bryan calls her Alfalfa, Addi is now sporting a little PONYTAIL!!! And when I say little I mean super small. But her hair is getting a little too long and wispy to work with headbands. And there isn't enough to pull it back with a bow, so, ponytails, here we come! I love it even though it looks a little silly. I'm her mom so I think everything on her looks cute. It's part of my job. :) So, enjoy the pictures of little Alfalfa!!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Very, very cute!

Jana said...

So cute!!!! Ellie's hair has done the same thing. And I found some of the CUTEST felt clips and they are adorable on her. Addi would look so cute in them. I found some on Etsy and a friend of mine also sells them.
www.iyodesigns.etsy.com. That one is my friends. Here is the other site I bought from. www.shopmayapapaya.etsy.com I love both lots. Let me know what you think. And I still love the pony. She is so sqeezable. :)

michelle said...

What a looker.

The Brown Family said...

I LOVE IT! I am a total fan of the Alfalfa ponytai....Holly had one too!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! (the daughter and the ponys!)

Nicole said...

I love love little Addis ponytail!! What a babe!

katie said...

LOVIN the pony! Straight up-seriously love it!

Ashby said...

YAY for ponytails! That's the only way I can get bows to stay in Emma's hair. Hmmm.....that gives me an idea.....

Natalie said...

I love it! She is so cute. Watch out boys!

Davis Family said...

I love the whole wind up to the pony tail initiation! I did not realize that was a moment, but then again I only have a boy! You web site is so cute! I am going to have to pay you to do pics of Gavin. He is long overdue! Love the blog!