Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Moving Carter's Updates

For a few reasons (which I'll list below for those interested) I am going to be posting most of Carter's updates on my photography blog. Just a little safer (in my mind). Click HERE to see my photography blog.
Reason 1: Have you heard of SEO? It means Search Engine Optimization. It basically means that the more that your blog is viewed, the easier it is to find. The more links you have linked in a post, the easier it will show up in web searches. I'll be linking things a lot in referring to Carter's cancer since there are so many things people, like myself, don't know about. I'm not super into my blog being that well known and I know stories like this tug at heart strings of mothers everywhere. I would be a liar if I said I don't follow a few blogs of women I don't know because of what they are going through. I feel for them. Pray for them. Want to know how their baby is doing. I know this is happening with my blog... which is ok, but I am more ok with my photography blog being easier to find because it's less personal. Hopefully that makes sense.
Reason 2: Everyone can leave comments. One thing that has ALWAYS bothered me about blogger is that not everyone can leave comments. How lame. On my photography blog anyone can leave a comment whether I know them or not. I'm ok with that.
Occasionally I'll post things on both blogs but for the most part, check over there to see what's going on with him. I'll post on facebook and on my photography blog. Thanks!

2 comments:

william said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittany@Love Stitched said...

HI I was sent your link from a friend and am SO moved by your story and your positive attitude! I would LOVE to help out your family using this wonderful BLOG world. I couldn't find an email address for you so thought I would start here! If you wouldn't mind sending me an email I would LOVE to chat more with you about way I can help :) And of course in the mean time your family is in my prayers! xoxo
Brittany Davis
Love Stitched
www.lovestitched.com
Brittany@lovestitched.com