Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Arizona Youth Museum

When Bradley, Bryan's brother got married a few weeks ago, the whole family came into town. I LOVE it when we get together with all the Wyeth's. They are the coolest family and I'm the luckiest girl to be a part of it. One day we took all the kids to the youth museum. Every few months they change the theme of the museum and right now it's baseball. There are so many activities for the kids to do. Here's a quick overview...
Carter giving Aunt Nellie a little kiss. My kids so adore all their Aunts... but they especially miss Nellie while she's away at school.

A whole lot of fun...
I just love this picture of Addilyn and Hannah. I just know those two are going to be great friends.

4 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Your kids are so darling & Nellie is such a beautiful girl! Such a pretty cousin family I have!

Jessica said...

Thanks Jen, those are fun! Hannah can't get enough of them!

Karmann said...

Looks like so much fun! I had a ton of families that I worked with go there and they loved it! So glad that you guys went and had such a great time!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.