Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cousins

One not super awesome thing about my way of thinking about photography is the fact that I don't just snap pictures. They have to be a pretty background, nicely composed, etc. Silly, right? I miss out on so many awesome photo ops because of my close-mindedness. So I am going to make it a goal to take ugly pictures every now and then. Pictures that even though the lighting isn't perfect and someone may end up slightly out of focus, pictures that I may have to point my flash directly at the person... I am just going to go with it. :) That lame excuse is the reason I don't have more pictures of all the cousins together from our trip to Vail last month. The kids have SO much fun together. (This is CLEARLY apparent from the volume level when they are all together.) Here are a few pictures of Ben's girls with Carter and Addilyn. Everyone else was already gone by the time I busted out the camera "just because". Good thing we will live by Mattalie and can take oodles and oodles of pictures of our kids causing all kinds of mischief together.




1 comment:

Jessica said...

Evelyn said "that was when I had to smile even though I was so sad. I was sad because I had to leave everybody." Boy was she sad. Hannah said "those are kinda funny!"
SO CUTE! Thanks for taking them Jen!