Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, November 1, 2010

Luke Skywalker

Carter was dying to be Luke Skywalker for Halloween. While borrowing Addilyn's outfit from Katie she mentioned that she had an Anakin (not a clue how to spell that) costume as well. Carter's never seen those movies so we borrowed the costume and just told him that is was a Luke costume. It's Luke's dad so I think he probably would have handed it down to his son had he not turned to the Dark Side. :) He was an awesome Luke and had tons of sword fights with his buddies before we headed out trick-or-treating.
His "though" face... something we clearly need to work on. :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

You are getting sooo good! I love, love all your pictures and everyone looks absolutely adorable! I love your perspective through the lens, missy! I bet you miss Bryan. I am anxious for you to move - just bc I know what this weird inbetween feeling is like. Love ya!