Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy INCREDIBLY Late Birthday Addilyn!

I am the slackerest slacker ever!  It's been WAAAAAAY too long since I've blogged.... why?  Because I'm lame... and busy...  and I have three kids... at home... because it's summer... so I'm busy... and we've been vacationing.... but mostly because I'm super lame.  Anyways, at the end of May we celebrated Addilyn's brithday.  We tried and tried to convince her not to have a birthday and to just stay 4 years old.  She wouldn't go for it.  I just want to freeze her just the way she is!  She's absolutely the most darling thing ever.  She has a heart of gold that is more tender than any other heart in the world.  She is completely crushed if she hurts anyone's feelings or gets in trouble (which is quite rare).  She adores her daddy and plays so very well with Carter and Preslee.  She's the perfect middle child.  She prays daily for Carter's cancer to go away and talks to Pres in a high pitched voice using words like "sweetie" and "darling".  We cannot get enough of her and pray each and every day that she will always be as compationate as she is right now.  
Each year I try to do a little questionairre with my kids to see what they're into and how they change from year to year.  Here is hers for this year.

Nickname:  Addi-cakes
How old are you?  5
Who is your best friend?  Rylee (Bevans)
What is your favorite thing to do?  Play pixos (those perler beads you iron) and play with Carter
What is your favorite food?  "sgabetti" (spaghetti)
What is your favorite color?  blue and yellow
What's your favorite stuffed animal?  my huge Shamu
What do you like to do with your family?  play games
What is your favorite toy?  my Barbies
What is your favorite movie?  Ariel 3
What do you want to be when you grow up?  traning Shamu
What makes you happy?  playing with Carter
What makes you sad?  someone yelling at me
What's your favorite show to watch?  Tom and Jerry
What's your favorite book?  my princess ones
What do you love to learn about?  Shamus
What is the best thing about your birthday?  getting candy
Where do you like to go?  Sea World and Disneyland
What is your favorite treat/candy?  N A M's (M&Ms)
What do you think about before you fall asleep?  Jesus
If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?  my mom ("you're so nice.  I like you.")  Taylor Swish (Swift)
What was your favorite birthday present?  my cheerlerader skirt and shirt

While we were in Utah last month I took her out and snapped some pictures of her.  While we didn't get to shoot for nearly long enough I got some I really loved.  Here are a few of my favorites.





2 comments:

Lisa McCann said...

Amazing pics! She's such a special girl!

Shenna said...

She's beautiful, Jen!