Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Our Little Girl is Growing Up!




How can it be that my little girl is already SITTING UP all by herself? I seriously can't believe that it has already been almost SIX months since she joined our little family. (and I still look like this... but that's a whole other story.) Granted, she needs some help sometimes and she's not good enough at sitting for me to leave the room or walk away, but still... SITTING! It opens up a whole new world for her little curious personality. Since she has learned about this new skill that she possesses she has gained abs of steal trying to pull herself into the sitting position to get a better look around. We are so lucky to have Addilyn. She is honestly the most amazing little spirit. She is SO chill and happy... ALL the time!
Good catch, Daddy!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

YEAH Addi! What a big girl. I think I will faint when Blake starts to sit up. He is growing way to fast.

Jana said...

She is SUPER cute. I love how juicy she is. I want to squeeze her!!!! She reminds me of Ellie how she is siting up. I love that stage. So cute.

Jana said...

And what eyes!!!! Gorgeous.