Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This year for Halloween I kinda flaked. I'm just tired. All. The. Time. I'm just kind of done with life, ya know? We all get like that, sometimes... right? (please say "right" or I'll feel super slacker.) Addi wanted to be Spider Girl and we found these really cute spider accessories at Claires. She loved them so don't tell her they look nothing like the real spider girl. Carter wanted to be Darth Vader. No problem. Everyone I know has a Vader outfit so we borrowed one and called it good. As for Pres, well, I called my dear old pal, Katie Budge, how has a little girl almost a year older than Preslee and borrowed Brinklee's outfit from last year. Pres was happy as a bug in a rug about it. She just wanted the candy. :) We had a really fun evening and made it to about 30-40 houses before everyone pooped out. Even though the kids only had a few pieces of candy last night Carter still got kind of sick at school and came home after lunch. Last week at chemo he got a really high dose of meth (don't worry, the real name is Methotrexate, but it's more fun to say our 6 year old is a meth-head) and he hasn't felt great since. Poor thing. Thank heavens for Zofran. All in all, Halloween was a success!




4 comments:

Jessica said...

Right! We all get like that!
Your kids look awesome! We'll say EXTRA prayers for Carter since he's feeling extra yucky!

The Brown Family said...

Well for feeling like a slacker you sure made your kids look cute!! We missed you guys a ton on Halloween...and every day! Love you and I'll keep Carter and the rest of you in my prayers. And....yes, we are all allowed a slacker pads from time to time and I am cashing mine in this week. :)

Anonymous said...

They look adorable! Love you guys!

Blake, Jamie & Samantha Holiday said...

I still remember the year YOU were minnie mouse at BYU!!