Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, February 6, 2012

Budding Cheerleader

Little Miss A went to the local high school for a cheer camp. She had THE best time! The cheerleaders (whom she had met before when Carter was honored at one of the football games) adored her and she, straight faced, told me, "Mom, when I grow up I want to be a cheerleader!" Oh my...

Later that night they got to go to the boys basketball game and preform at 1/2 time. There wasn't a shy bone in that girl's body! Look out world! They were also earning money for Beast Cancer which is so wonderful!! Any way we can fight any kind of cancer is great with me! (Plus, that meant that her shirt was pink... bonus.)

"Tell them you're from Pine Creek and you're here to stay!" (I've heard that cheer no less than 8,000 times since Saturday)
Shakin' her groove thang!
She looked eagerly at her "cheer coach" the ENTIRE time. Such concentration!
Her favorite cheer leader. (she was also her favorite a few months ago at the football game.)

1 comment: