Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We hope everyone had an eventful, candy-filled Halloween! We sure did!
Love, The "Andstronaut", Snow White, and the little Pink Bunny
This is what Addi was when she was a baby. I love it. It's so soft and, while way too big for P, beyond adorable on her.


This was the ONLY helmet we could find. I think he looks like Homer Simpson in space. Not real sure why the maker-people made it so tall but whatever. He LOVED it!!


"Carter, give me your toughest astronaut face."

I have known since Addilyn was a baby that I wanted her to be Snow White. She has the pale skin, blue eyes, and dark hair. I also knew it was my last year to pick. That being said, we haven't been able to peel this "pitess" costume off her. A big thank you to her sweet cousin Abby for letting her have it.
Every Halloween we get together with all the people on our street and have a pot luck (sans dessert of course) before filling the kids with candy. They love it because they all get to see each other dressed up and burn off some steam.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Snow White. She wanted to wear one of the neighbor kids' masks. I love that you can see her eyeball.

6 comments:

Shenna said...

Cute cute costumes! You already know this, but your kids are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the backlit pictures of your little princess! GORGEOUS!

Jessica said...

Everyone looks so good! Wish we could have gone trick-or-treating with you guys. There were hardly any kids out in our neighborhood. Our kids had fun, but were lonely. Can't wait to see you soon!

Spjut Family said...

Oh, she is a little snow white. I do love her little pale skin. in arizona no less. I love how mommy gets to pick the first couple of years. :)

Henricksen Family said...

they are so cute and I love that bunny costume good purchase.

Matt & Brooke said...

okay, so maybe addi does look a little more like snow white than my blonde hair babe :) LOVE the pink bunny!!!!