Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm so Lame

I don't have anything to blog about. I'm taking so many pictures of other people I haven't been picking up my camera at home. Between that, fighting off colds and coughs, and just going about our business, we're pretty boring. But with family coming to town next week I should be back soon.
One cute thing: Addilyn adds "all day" to something she feels passionate about. It's always in a very dramatic tone, too. Some examples:
"I hungwy ALL DAY!"
"I want to coal (color) ALL DAY!"
"Play Ice Game (Don't Break the Ice) ALL DAY!"
I love it and I completely know it's not NEARLY as cute to those of you who aren't my childrens grandparents/great grandparents. But lets face it. My kids are cuter than yours. So take that! :)

1 comment:

Spjut Family said...

Jen, I do think your kids are adoreable. I just booked a family photo for next week and wish you were here to take it instead of the guy I got. I also wish I had my little guys baby pictures taken. We never went and too them professionally until he was 5 mo, now he is 15 mo and we have finally got around to do it again. Man, wish you lived in Utah. Can't you follow Beth here?