Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Dear friends and family, we are sure you are all on pins and needles wondering what is going on in the Wyeth Household. Well, wait no longer! We are all doing great and have included a few tidbits below. We hope this Holiday Season finds you all happy and healthy. Hopefully our paths will cross soon. Until then, have a very Merry Christmas!

Bryan:
Drilling away on innocent people’s teeth.
Working with the 12-18 year old boys at church.
Was able to have a great boys weekend in Chicago involving a Cardinals game (they won!), lots of pizza, and an MMA Fight (whatever that is) … but no shopping… such a shame.

Jen:
Still taking far too many pictures and is really excited to have an actual website. (jenniferwyethphotography.com)
Working with the 12-18 year old girls at church and LOVING it.
Thrilled that Preslee is sleeping through the night but not thrilled that the baby weight isn’t all off yet.

Carter: (4 ½)
The BEST big brother in town and a really good helper to Mommy.
Reads everything he sees… it’s crazy!
Seriously the coolest kid around. I love this age. He says he most hysterical things that I’m sure only I find entertaining.

Addilyn: (2 ½)
Obsessed with Princesses and fairly sure she is one.
Dancing queen; often dancing to music she sings quite loudly herself.
Asks literally on a daily basis if we can go to Disneyland or go see “Shamoon” (Shamu).

Preslee (4 ½ months)
Has a big, open-mouthed smile that we all adore and the greatest giggle ever.
Already turning out to be a little bit of a dare devil and loves Daddy to CAREFULLY throw her around.
Object of her older siblings’ attention (much to her dismay some times).
Giving Addilyn a run for her money in the “Daddy’s Little Girl” department.

3 comments:

Spjut Family said...

I liked all the updates, but honestly became a bit jealous. Cole is nearly a year and a half. He has only slept through the night once!! I still get up twice a night with him, and one is a full on meal. Oh, how I miss sleep. And where did I go wrong? Other than cute, I am glad to hear everyone is doing so so well. Hope I don't burn in the afterlife for this sleep envy I have.

Spjut Family said...

I meant to say other than "that" not cute. Like I said, sleep deprived for over a year-- it kills brain cells.

katie said...

Cute card and update!! Next year I want one in the in MAIL!!