Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another Addilyn Video

One of my very favorite books when I was a little kid was "There's a Monster at the End of this Book". It is now one of Addi's favorites. I came down stairs a few months ago (December to be exact, so this is kinda old) and heard Addilyn reading this book to herself... sitting in Preslee's bumbo chair. She didn't see me for a few minutes so I got a minute of video without her even knowing I'm there. If you haven't read this book it's about Grover being scared of the Monster at the end of the book. On each page he begs you to not turn the page. At the end of the book he realizes that he's the monster at the end of the book. If you listen, you can hear her saying, "Please! Please! Do not turn the page!", " You turn the page!!" and "Brick wall". (Grover builds a brick wall in hopes that it will stop you from turning the page.) Enjoy! (I'm sure the only people that will actually watch this are my Grandpa and Bryan's family.) :)
**Be sure to turn up your volume and scroll down to the bottom of the blog and pause the music.**

No comments: