Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, June 25, 2010

The Birthday Boy!

Yesterday was Carter's 5th Birthday... crazy. Next, Kindergarten! EEK! Not sure I'm ready to let go of my little man... but I think he's ready to let go of me. :( Anyways, we had a great day. We hit the movies in the morning, Chuck E. Cheese's in the afternoon, and had dinner and then cake and ice cream with Bryan's family. He got spoiled (as he should have) and was so hyped up on sugar that I'm not sure if he ever ended up falling asleep. Here are his latest loves:
Favorite Color: Green (always has been)

Favorite Place: The Dinosoar Museum. (I think, given a little more time, he may have had a different answer but we had been talking about it earlier in the day so...)

Favorite Movie: Star Wars- he's seen the first two old school ones. (I think it's really Bolt, though)

Favorite Person: Mom!! (I didn't even have to bribe him!!! YEAH!!!!! Take that, Bryan!)

Favorite Food: Spaghetti

Favorite Activity: Sword Fights ("Make sure people know they are only PLAY sword fights, Mom.")

Favorite Song: Fire Burning by Sean Kingston. While he has NO rythym, the kid loves rap and hip hop. It's really hard to find clean rap but when I do he LOVES it.

Favorite Character: Spongebob. (*sigh*)

I can't imagine having a more perfect little man around here. He's truly one of a kind and spoils me with his hugd and kisses. I hope that never changes.

2 comments:

Spjut Family said...

What a little man. I loved teaching kindergarten and I'm sure he'll love it too. Can't believe he's that BIG. Wow, time flies. Glad to hear that the birthday was all it was supposed to be.

Lisa McCann said...

Awww, happy birthday to big-boy Cater!