Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Little Miss "Into Everything"

First of all, I ADORE this child. I mean, I love her head to toe, inside and out. She has a zest for life unlike any other child I’ve met. BUT… (saw that coming, huh?) she reminds me a touch of the Tasmanian Devil. She is literally into everything. EV. ERY. THING. If she can reach it, she opens it. If there’s something in it, she takes it out. If she can climb on it, she does. And to her, it’s completely funny. Always. *sigh*. I fear Bryan and I have our work cut out for us with this one….

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My older two were totally like that, especially Robby. I feel your pain :)

Shenna said...

Must be a third child thing...Hunter has been a little stinker since the day he got here.

Beth said...

How is she even tall enough to reach those drawers? She is adorable! Where does the time go? I wish we could just freeze them sometimes :)

Nina said...

Hey babe! Just checking in on you ( : How's life in CO? My Jack is a walking disaster right now too... which is funny at times. There's usually one box of cereal spilled over, or some wall drawn on, or you know how it goes... each day