Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nature Walk

One thing I love about Colorado are all the national parks. I know AZ has them and so does CA but I decided when we moved here that we need to get out more. The kids are finally to the age that they can go and play. Together. And have fun. Together. With us. It's pretty much awesome. We still have nap for the wee one but until then it's party time. So, off we went last month to a great national park (I should know the name... maybe I'll look it up). It was really fun. Preslee REFUSED to sit in the stroller (shocking) and would N.O.T. stay out of the snow (again, shocking). The other two were whining 30 minutes into our walk (on pavement... not like it was a real hike) so THEY ended up in the stroller while we chased Preslee around. But, still, super fun. I love my family so so much. They are the best in the whole world. I can't imagine more adorable kids or a more stellar husband. We all have so much fun together and I can't believe I get to be with all these goofballs for eternity!
This is literally the ONLY picture of my tree children that I have that I love. Sad that you can't see their faces but I just love it. Literally, it's the only one... ever.

Lunch time. Carter with his mouth full and me telling him to smile.
Typical Pres. You gotta work hard to get those cheeks!! ;)
See-food.Addi-cakes deep in thought.

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

i am missing those cute Wyeth kids! I was looking at flights the other day for Holls and I. I think it is going to have to happen soon!!!