Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, December 15, 2008

Pretty Light

A few weeks ago while Addilyn and I were both sick, Bryan put up Christmas lights. In a serious effort to be supportive and festive (since Bryan is lacking a Christmas gene) we came outside and sat on the grass while he worked away. The light was absolutely beautiful. So clear but not too harsh... it was just yummy. So, I went inside and grabbed my camera. (You know it was pretty if I powered through my temp of 103 and my light headedness to go get it.) These pictures are rather pointless but since I've been a slacker on my blog and my poor Grandma is probably about to kill me because I'm not really posting much, I figured I'd put some on here. So, enjoy Addilyn being forced to play in the pretty light while sick. She was a good sport. :)






















2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's gotten so big! Absolutely adorable!

You have to check out our blog too and take a look at all the pictures- in particular Isabella's hair. It's so weird because her an Addilyn have the same hair just different color...good genes!

Henricksen Family said...

Beautiful pictures Jen. I always love seeing them. I would love for you to take pictures of Sienna before she gets much bigger. We will have to talk, after the holiday madness of course.