Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, October 29, 2010

Go Dragons!!

Carter is playing soccer for the first time this year. I know... lame mom, huh? He's been in a sports class for a few years but I haven't done an actual sports team. He is LOVING soccer. He has such a blast and I'm glad he's getting to know some fun new friends (right before we move). His uniform is... bright...? But he loves it. The nice thing is I know we'll never lose it.

Not sure if he's shielding his eyes from the sun or his uniform. :)Go Dragons!


Check out these kicks!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What's lame about him not being on a soccer team until now, isn't he only 5?
Evelyn's as green with envy as Carter's jersey!
Go Carter go!!!!

Ashby said...

I didn't know Carter was playing soccer for GYSA! We're there every Saturday morning with Brooklyn too. Way to go Carter!!!