Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Really Happening

Bryan packed up and left this morning. I guess there's no backing out now. (I've said that to at least 10 things in the last two months.) I miss him already. He's so amazing and hopefully he won't figure that he's got less headaches and more free time without us. We miss you, Daddy!!

For what it's worth, I would NOT, I repeat N.O.T. recommend Budget... don't even get me started.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sad and exciting all at the same time.
Lame that your budget experience wasn't good, ours has always been excellent, in fact, our experience with their competitor was very poor. I guess it all depends on who and where and some good luck!
Hope all goes well with their trip this weekend!

Ashby said...

PLEASE don't go! I know you really have to, but man we'll miss you guys!

mid said...

https://www.suomi22.com/2019/05/merencanakan-masa-depan-dengan-pinjaman.html