Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Addi Cakes

This child.... honestly, she couldn't be more perfect... couldn't be more adorable... couldn't be more sensitive... Sometimes my Mommy-guilt sets in. She is the middle child and I do my best to not let her have "middle child syndrome". But, right now, it's hard. With Carter going through everything he's going through and with Preslee being such a little spit-fire right now (and potty training), I worry constantly if I am being a good enough mommy to this little sweet heart.
She is IMPOSSIBLE to stay mad at. I dare you to try it. You won't be able to. Her heart breaks into a million little pieces when she knows she's done something wrong or made you upset in any way. She sobs very sincere tears and just wants to hug you when she knows your upset with her. Every ounce of frustration or anger instantly melts.
She is also our little snuggle bug. Always has been. Ever since they handed her to me the moment she was born, she has loved cuddling (every mother's dream). She will constantly come to us (sometimes if she wakes up to pee or something at 2am...) and sweetly ask, "Can I suggle wis you?" in her cute little voice. We could not be more in love with this little girl. I just wish I could freeze her like this so she doesn't turn into a mouthy teenager.
I know there is a reason the dear Lord gave her to us. I think it is a reward for something... not sure what, but I'm going to question it. I could spend every last moment of my life with her. She's my littel angel.










4 comments:

Tami said...

i can't believe how big she has gotten! i loved your description of her. it reminded me so much of my Lindsay that i read it out loud to my husband. we feel the same way about her. :)

Jessi and Brad said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute!! Her and Preslee don't even look like the kids I remember, they are SO big and grown up!! She's lovely!

Courtney said...

I LOVE her and MISS her! She looks SO cute in all these pictures!

Beth said...

Tell her to stop growing! Seriously - what happened to little Addi! She is georgeous - you guys are in trouble!