Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, August 12, 2011

Our Big 2 Year Old!

Preslee turned two on August 1 while we were up in Breckenridge on vacation. It was so fun- and easy- to celebrate it while we were there. My parents were up there with us so that in itself was a birthday present for her. We took her out for a little photo shoot (it's beyond stunning up there). It was a photo shoot I left feeling frustrated and like I had gotten exactly ZERO good pictures. Turns out I got tons of great ones. The key for Pres is having Daddy behind the camera to get her to smile and laugh. She was definitely hard to photograph (I wanted to super glue her rear to thr ground) but well worth the sweating and running to get these pictures. I want to freeze her just like this... she's so darling! (With a Tasmanian Devil edge to her.)




This one below is SO "her."





The one below she was mad a a wet hen in. She had taken off her shoes and refused to put them back on so she was just in socks. She was NOT pleased with me (nor was Daddy, I think) when we took her out of the stroller to walk across the beautiful field.

3 comments:

Shenna said...

What a beautiful little girl. She looks just like her mama. :)

Lisa McCann said...

Only been to Breckenridge in the winter. It looks so pretty in the summer! Happy 2nd birthday to Preslee! I can't believe she's 2!

Beth said...

I love her Jen, she is so adorable and such a Wyeth. I just commented on Bryn's blog about how Quinn is such a MacGillivray. Well, Presley, is such a Wyeth, all your kiddos are totally stamped Bryan and Jen - and yet,have their own adorable identity - I love it! Miss you, and hope you guys are all doing well! We are thinking of you often.