Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, April 9, 2007

Our Trip to San Diego

We took a trip to San Diego to be able to be there when Kevin blessed little Joshua. It was a fun trip. As you can tell, Bryan was a little tired when we got there. When I left the room we were staying in, he was playing with Carter under the bed. I went back to check on him after about 10 minutes only to find Carter wandering around the attached room. When I went to find Bryan, there he was, out cold under the bed. Too cute! He needed the rest. Carter got to go swimming at Nona and Papa's house a lot while we were there. It was too cold for the pool but the hot tub was perfect. He and Daddy played and he even went under water a few times!


Natalie and I are getting closer to our due dates. This is me when I am 30 weeks along and her when she is 20 weeks. She just found out that she is having a boy, Kaleb Matthew. As you can see from Bradley's chart behind us, he's getting a little closer to fninishing up his mission... but I bet both of these little ones will be walking by the time he gets home. Wow... time flies!

No comments: