Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Cute Little Neices!!

Nice hair, Gracie!


Abby is showing us her Easter egg! They had so much fun hunting for those!!
Grace was all tuckered out after searching for eggs.



Trying to tan their little bodies! It didn't work all that well. :) (Grace is on the left and Abby on the right.)


Grace and Abby are the most hysterical things around! They are always good for a laugh (especially since I'm not the disciplinarian). The other night Grace was saying prayer at dinner. Normally Kel and Rob help them pray but she just started on her own so they let her go for it. Her prayer went something like this: "I love Nona and Papa. I love Bryan and Jenny..." I guess I should include that she did go on to name the rest of the people in the family but I'm sure we were the first!


They also LOVE little Addilyn already. They always ask me if they can see the baby and they want to kiss my belly. I keep telling them that she is still cooking and will come out after their birthday (May 26). So, now they think they are getting her FOR their birthday!!! What goofy girls!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Kelly looks awesome and her girls are adorable!! I added you to my links, I hope you don't mind! :)