Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Latest Obsession

How CUTE are these hats?!?! I SO love them. This super cute girl named Jamie made them. She makes all kinds of super cute hats and flowers for babies (her boy ones are ADORABLE!), kids, teens, and mommies. Go check her out when you have time. They are so reasonably priced as well. Tell her I sent you over there... I need to be on this girls good side. (I'm sure you'll see more of these hats since I also got a brown one and pink one for Addi... they hide the mop beautifully.) :)
In these pics od Addilyn you can't see the brim very well... but it's there and it's stinking CUTE!!



2 comments:

Danielle Harris said...

These hats are awesome! I went to the site to see more and love them! I may have to get one when I know what I'm having :) Your girls are beautiful by the way. Love those baby blues!

foreveryoung said...

How cute are you?? Thanks for the shout out, you rock and your pictures are amazing!