Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tickle Monster

This book has become a family favorite. A sweet friend of mine, Amy Totty, (who is amazingly nice and talented and scrapbooks my kids for me) bought it for me for my baby gift when I had Preslee. Poor Pres hasn't seen much of the book but Carter and Addilyn have me read it to them at least once a week. They always want to wear the gloves themselves even when I'm doing the tickling. They squeal in utter delight when they know I'm coming to tickle their "under-arm pitties" or something of the like. The only hiccup we have is when we come to tickling their little "tum-tum"s, Carter takes a pass. He does NOT like having his stomach tickled... even though we do it all the time when we aren't reading the book.
I finally decided to snap some pictures of the kids reading the book because it is one of those memories I never want to forget about. Before I know it, Preslee will be in the middle of it all... I mean, she did sprout two little teeth on Valentines morning. Daddy is so proud!!


Each child with their respective "glove".


The kids tickling each other.
Carter can actually read parts of the book. (proud mommy moment)
This picture I just had to include because she is so deceptively cute in it. Gigi thinks I need to get her into modeling... yeah... because this child needs a BIGGER head. (dripping with sarcasm.) :)

4 comments:

Lisa McCann said...

Isabella loves that book (and gloves) too! Nona & Pop bought it for her!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Your kids are adorable & I love all those photos!

Anonymous said...

Great light! Gorgeous kiddos!

Henricksen Family said...

I saw that book we will have to go get it. It looks like your kids are having so much fun with it. Miss you we need to go to dinner before we move in June.