Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ponies!!

I remember how excited I was when Addi sported her first pony. The difference this time around is that I had patience on my side. (Shocking, right?) I was patient enough to wait until I could get two (meager) ponies into Preslee's hair. She was a champ about the whole thing. I've only done it a few times since... Kelly says to not put pony tails in her hair too often because it will break her hair and take longer for it to grow out. But, I LOVED the ponies and made Pres brave the heat with me to take a few pictures. (This decision was made after we tried a few inside by the sliding glass door that was SO filthy you could see the filth in the pictures... It does get cleaned... promise!)




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so great at taking pictures of your own kids. Wish I was better.

Jessi and Brad said...

WOW! I can't believe how much she's grown already since we've been gone!! We can't wait to see all your adorable children, and you and Brian, in Colorado!! :)

The Upchurch Family said...

SO cute! Wow, Jenny...she looks just like you! I can't believe she's almost ONE!!!

katie said...

Oh happy day when you can do piggies. LOVE them! Love the pic of Addie on the beach-that's a framer!

Kristi said...

Hey there Wyeth family, I had such a great time looking at all the adorable pictures of your sweet kiddos! They have all gotten so big! Hope you're doing great!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

I LOVE ponies. She is getting so big!!!