Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, August 15, 2010

First Time in a Long Time

I found these AWESOME outfits on Etsy. (Shocking fact: Bryan? Not a fan... what a loser! ;)) Clearly, anyone with taste can see how fabulously adorable they are. Addilyn picked her color and I chose Preslee's. I am in LOVE with them and they will become part of my photography props as well.
Anyways, we headed over to a friend's house for a little photo shoot. She has a really neat home with great light and vintage decor. We had a blast. And by "we had a blast" I mean I remember how why I don't take pictures of my kids like this very often. I wanted to kill both of them and myself after it was over. GRRR!!! Worth it though, because I ended up with some cute ones. :)
I love this light. Moody and shadowy. Mmmmmm.... (but I love that gut more!)
I can not get this child to leave a bow in her hair for the LIFE OF ME! It irritates me to no end. She's got such awesome hair but at the ripe old age of 1 she has decided she doesn't like them. Turkey.
So angelic, right? Don't be fooled! (kidding... she's so stinking cute!!!)
Love this baby... and we got one before she ripped the flower out!
Thanks Tatum for the good time. There are more pictures to come once I finish editing. My computer has been on the fritz.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Very FUN! Your girls are getting so big and adorable. I need help on how to make bows!

The Brown Family said...

to die for...love those girls...and the outfits. :)

Chelsea Bevans said...

They turned out cute Jen!!! I want to squeeze them both!