Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Carter's Valentine's Party

Carter's Kindergarten Class

I got to go in and "help" with Carter's class Valentine's party. I loved it. It made me REALLY miss teaching. I love that he's at the age where he's still proud of me. He enjoys having me there and showing me off to his friends. Why is it that that will change one day? Lame. I (almost) always loved my parents and was proud to show them off. (It helped that 1/2 of my friends had a crush on my mom...) Anyways, I absolutely LOVE his new school. And so does he. He loves the school, the playground, the kids, the teacher. He loves it all. Although he doesn't love learning Chinese so much (Crazy, huh?!). He says it's hard. Duh. It's Chinese. Maybe I'll have my Uncle tutor him. :)

Carter with his Valentine's box. Dead ringer for looking like him, huh? :)
Carter and his teacher, Mrs. Miller. (ADORE her!!!)
Delivering his Valentine treats. He wanted to give his friends Ring Pops... sick. Just trying to drum up some business for Daddy, I guess. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Carter's class seems ideal! There are not very many students and seems like such a fun teacher and classroom!

Smith Family said...

What a tiny class he has! That's fantastic! I love going and helping in Sophie's preschool class and know what you mean about it making you miss teaching!

Beth said...

Holy cow, I am totally jealous of that small class! That is awesome! We miss you guys!!! I love all the picture of the 3 kids together too!