Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pikes Peak



One of our new favorite places to go is up to Pikes Peak. There are literally hundreds of places to go exploring up there. every time we go we end up somewhere different. This day was fun because we just played in the sand, put our toes in the water (shhh... it's the drinking water... that has fish in it so I didn't feel bad about my kids putting their toes in it), and then went exploring. So FUN! I LOVE LOVE LOVE days like this. Makes me feel like our family is "normal". It was perfect!









3 comments:

katie said...

We need to take a drive up there. Looks so pretty, Fun to catch up on your blog. Love ya

Jessica said...

Oh how I miss going outside and not melting! Our family has enjoyed so many beautiful places similiar to this one when we lived in Cedar and Rexburg.
I love how Ben can always make a river, stream or lake so much more fun for the kids. He's always finding creatures like crawdads and frogs or just throwing the rocks in.
Looks heavenly and I'm so glad you guys are in a place where you can enjoy the outdoors in July :)

Beth said...

Preslee is scrumptious-I just want to eat her. Seriously those cheeks. Yummy! Of course everyone else is really adorable too - except for Bryan :) J/K. Lovin the Colorado scenery!