Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

C Money

I just looked through my blog (thanks for the comments here and there!) and realized that I hadn't posted these pictures I took of Carter while we were in Breck last month. He's such a good sport... me shoving my camera in his face all the time... 1/2 of the time when he feels like doodoo. One of these days he's going to just puke on my camera just to prove a point. :) But, until then, camera in the face it is! :) I think I'm a touch bias but isn't he SO cute?!?!? I love him in hats. I also love him bald. As crazy as it seems, he has TONS of hair in these pictures compared to what he has now. He's so cute and shiny-bald now. There's not a lick of hair to be seen. The other day Bryan painted his head black... just for fun. We enjoy having the Bald Eag around. :) While Addi and I were in San Diego for my girls weekend (girlfriends from AZ) she saw a picture of Carter all cute and bald at Gigi's house (my super cute Grandma). She turned to my mom and exclaimed, "That little bald boy misses me!!" Indeed, he did. I think it was just as much that he wanted to make sure she wasn't having too much fun without him. He has declared that he and Daddy will be going on their own Boys Trip as soon as he's healthy enough to travel. Not sure how to break the news to him that his cancer has left nothing but crickets int he bank account. :) I really can't get enough of this kid. He's my hero and I hive him millions of kisses every day... since he's still small enough that he's not embarrassed by me yet. :)






1 comment:

Jessica said...

He is so stinkin' handsome!