Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, July 7, 2007

I really want to get into photography. I am starting to look into classes that I can take. The original plan was to wait until the kids were all in school but anyone who knows me knows that patience is NOT my strong suit. I have wanted to pursue this dream since High School but never really had the time.... not that I have the time now. Then at BYU I tried to sign up for a class but you had to be a Photography Major to even take Intro to Photography. I mean, you had to have a portfolio and everything. So, here's the problem... I need a nice camera. I haven't looked into them enough to know which one I want but I do know that I can't afford one. Last I checked Bryan and I have no money. But, that doesn't change the fact that I am going to do everything I can to learn about it. I have thought about calling a few photographers I know and asking them if I can shadow them for a day. I don't think I would have a hard time with the creative side of it. The working the camera part is a different story. That is where the classes come in. But that takes us back to me having a really nice camera... It's just a horrible, mean cycle...

1 comment:

Tami said...

Ohmygosh - those pictures at the top of the page of Carter are soooooooo cute! Love them! Maybe you could have him do a few commercials to bring in the extra cash for a new camera... ha. Is that exploitation?