Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Say Cheese!

Yesterday we had an awesome photographer come over and take pictures of the kids. I was concerned that Carter wouldn't cooperate because the pictures were late in the afternoon. Boy, was I wrong. He was such a ham! He couldn't get enough of Kristyn and her camera. When we were trying to take pictures of Addilyn he wouldn't go away so we had to put on Blues Clues to distract him. It was too funny. I was just glad that he was so cooperative. I can't wait to see the pictures. I'll be sure to put some on the blog for everyone to see. And by everyone, I mostly just mean my Grandparents because they are the only ones that even look at the blog. What great people!

No comments: