Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Independence Day



Watching the show in the 105 degree heat. You know it's hot when the 90 degree breeze cools you down!
McKenzie and Addilyn discussing how cute the bows their Mommy's made them are.

Carter and Blake are best buds!



Happy Fourth! I can't believe it's been 5 years tonight that Bryan and I met. I thought he was so cute because he was nice to a nerdy girl who was flirting with him. My, how things have progressed. Tonight we went with Ryan and Courtney and their kids to watch fireworks. It was so much fun. Carter was much less scared than I thought he would be. They didn't start until 9:00 so about 15 minutes into it he wanted to come sit on my lap and attempt to sleep. They did frighten him a little bit. He wanted to be sitting on someone's lap the whole time... not on the blanket. But I loved it because he totally cuddled with me. He kept calling the fireworks "rockets" and saying "Rockets more! Rockets more!" It's so fun watching him experience all these things for the first time. What a cutie!

I do realize that this is a bad picture of Addi but I look really fat in the other one that was taken and since i am the one writing this, she gets the bad picture put in instead of me... I am such a mean mommy! :)

No comments: