Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Big Hunt!

Well, we're in Poway (San Diego) for the next little while. We got here on Tuesday late afternoon and have been busy settling in. Bryan has a rotation out here for school. [His last one, then 6 weeks in the clinic and then... (drum roll please) GRADUATION!!!!!!!] So, we'll be here until the end of April. I am REALLY excited to take some pictures out here. There are so many beautiful places I took for granted while I was growing up.
Anyways, today we had an Easter Egg hunt with Grace and Abby (they're here for Easter), Tristan and Tyler (Fabian and Kimber's little guys) and a few other little kids. The kids had a blast and we made sure we had PLENTY of eggs for everyone to find. My parents backyard was so perfect. Lots of good little hiding places.

Addi is still trying to get use to my parents again. She sees them a lot but is in the whole "I ONLY want Mommy and Daddy" stage. Hence the nasty look on her face in this picture below.
Aunt Noelle and Addilyn. (they were in Los Angeles for the weekend so came down for the day.)
She loved to shake the eggs and hear the candy rattle around.

Hiding the eggs. Papa's favortie thing to do... desides playing Santa, of course!
Mmmm.... candy....

This is the up-and-coming look. Aunt Natalie debuted it and then helped Carter pull it off.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Woo hoo! You're in Poway for a while! I should come down and play. Our boys would have a blast I bet. Email me if they get antsy and you want some socializing. I'm always down for hanging at the Meach house.

Ben said...

LOVE the picture of Natalie! How fun! Wish we could've been there too!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Your kids are so precious. Seriously... adorable. I'm so glad I got to meet them last week. Carter was such a good little guy in Nursery. Can't wait to see the pics you took of us! Hopefully there's at least one where I'm not blinking and Savannah is looking at the camera!!! =)

Mortensen Family said...

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello! I just have to tell you again, your kids are so dang cute! I actually saw your name on my friend Shari's blog, and thought I'd say hi again. (we chatted on here a few months ago)anyway, have a great day!