Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fun with the Aunties

Carter LOVES going over to the Wyeth's house because he has 3 wunts (and a Grammie and Granddad) that more than adore and spoil him. He will seriously cry if we don't get over there at LEAST once a week. (It's that annoying cry/whine thing.) From watching the video above you can tell why he loves going over there. Here is with with Aunt Noelle in the middle and Aunt Nellie bringing up the rear. Grammie was kind enough to video it while I gave them the push start.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Ben says they got in so much trouble when they did that as kids! Wish we could be there too to enjoy the ride!

Jana said...

I remember when I had my mom video Jackson's first Halloween and she did it in the wrong angle too. We laugh every time we watch it. :)

katie said...

So fun to have family close-I am jealous. You'll have to show me how you post video.