Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, March 22, 2008

This Was AMAZING!

For the past year all my mother-in-law has been asking for for Christmas, her birthday, mother's day, etc is to go see Wicked with all of her daughters. While it took a while for my father-in-law to follow through, he finally did; and, holy crap, was it worth the wait!!!
I think I was the only one of all 6 of my sister-in-laws and my mother-in-law who didn't know the music. I was excited to see it anyways, though.
It was SERIOUSLY fabulous! We all met in Los Angeles. (My father-in-law even flew 3 of my sister-in-laws there from Idaho and Arkansas.) We went to dinner and then went to the show. It so far exceeded my expectations! It was hysterical. It was sweet. It was romantic. It was about true friendship. The special effects were unreal. I can't say enough about it. Then everyone that was still in town came down today for the Easter Egg festivities. I seriously had such a blast and can't wait to see what my great mother-in-law will ask for next!!! :)

14 comments:

Tami said...

Hooray for Wicked! We saw it a month or two ago in LA also. Loved it and love the soundtrack. What a fun time to all go together. I forgot in my earlier comment - if you get bored in the next month and ever want to hit the zoo or wild animal park, I have annual passes and get someone in for free with me every time I go. Kids under 3 are free. Not sure if Carter is 3 yet... but yeah. Might be fun.

Matt & Brooke said...

Ditto to all that you said...I could see it weekly. You better call sometime now that I hear you're in Poway...or else we're not friends anymore :)

Jana said...

I loved Wicked. loved it!!!!! Now go and see The Drowsy Chaperon. You will die. It is one of my all time favorites.

Bryn said...

Love Love that show! I saw it in LA last September on my birthday and I had been listening to the music for months. I just wanted to bust out and cry throughout the entire thing because it was so amazing! I miss you guys! Glad you are having a great time!

Bryn said...

P.S Austin wants to send Bryan a care package. Use your trusty mini wallet sized R.S phone list and give us your parents address! :)

Bridget said...

I heard it is awesome... Glad you had a good time. Miss ya!!!

Krissy Lowe said...

How fun! I have wanted to see wicked and you have confirmed it more. It was so fun to see you and catch up a little bit. Have fun in San Diego and know that I am so jealous.

Johnson said...

I found you! Jen we were roomates up at BYU. I'm Shari Nissle now Shari Johnson. How are you? I have never seen that show but I want to real bad. I'm glad you had fun.

Leah said...

Sweet! I hope you have a great time in Cali....we should get together and shoot when you get back!

Leah said...

Sweet! I hope you have a great time in Cali....we should get together and shoot when you get back!

Unknown said...

That sounds like so much fun. I have actually never seen Wicked but I have heard it is amazing. It looks like you guys are enjoying LA. We miss you!

The Brown Family said...

How FUN! I am dying to see it, maybe one of these years when I am not pregnant! How is SD? We miss you guys!! Come home!

Missy said...

Come home. Or just do a new post...I miss you!

Steve and Amanda said...

Your pictures are GREAT! You really do a fabulous job, but I guess your kids are pretty easy to photograph!!! Go PADRES!!!