Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, June 18, 2007

Addi-cake's Room







Addliyn's room is so beautiful! I am so happy with how it turned out. And I should be, since I almost put myself into labor painting the trim and then made Bryan paint the rest, only to decide that I didn't like the pink we had chosen. So, 4 days before she came, my fabulous husband repainted it... with a little help from my family. The details were all done by Hillary, Abby, and me. (Special thanks to my mom who was the mastermind behind all the cute ideas.)

The amazing bedding and window coverings were made by Aunt Hillary. She did SUCH an amazing job. I can't decide which I love more: the bedding or the curtains. The letters on the wall were a gift from Nona and Papa. I am completely in love with them! All we need to make the room complete are pictures of Addi in the frames instead of strangers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! You've out-done yourself and I can't wait to see it in person! I will be around Thursday night if its okay to come visit!
~ASHLEY
LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Matt & Brooke said...

Jen-
Your kids rooms are soooo cute! I'm still looking for the perfect crib bedding for Brynlee 5 months later...I'm seriously dying to do the girliest room ever and I love yours! Your kids are adorable too :)