Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Our Trip to San Diego

This is Addilyn at 4 weeks old wearing the same blessing dress that Nona wore when she was a baby.
Man, that little girl is CUTE!
Taggert could not get enough of the water! He had a hayday!
Nona and Papa with little Addi-cakes.
Here we are at Hotel Del. The weather was so beautiful when we were there.

Bryan is in Truckee right now with my dad and brothers. It totally sucks being away from him. I talk to him a million times a day but I still miss him like crazy. He CLAIMS he misses us but It hink he is enjoying his freedom and time with the boys. They went hiking today.... a FIVE hour hike! He said it was pretty grouling but absolutely beautiful!! They all went swimming at the top of the mountain. Craig also has them eating really healthy. Ryan and Kevin keep saying they didn't know they were being sent to Fat Camp!

So, to keep busy, all us wives (except Kel) have gathered at my mom's where we are hanging out with "The Boys" (Ben and Jerry), watching chick flicks, shopping, and having a ton of fun! We have also taken a million pictures. I suppose I should include a few.


2 comments:

Tami said...

Jen! Hooray a new blog to look at! Ryan and Hill finally updated theirs and put a link to your site... I was so excited! But so mad that you were all here hanging out and stupid Ryan didn't call... as usual. Nothing ever changes. I even called him Saturday. Congrats on your new baby! Such a cute name! A girl... I'm jealous. That pic of your parents with her is so cute. I freaking love Chris and Lesley. I wish I could adopt them. Anyways - you have to come visit our website/blog http://www.nef-family.net/blog/
Are you guys all back in Arizona now? Ryan keeps bugging me to come visit... Talk to you soon.

Tami said...

Hey - can you add us to your sidebar list of friends? that would be cool.. we like the free advertising. :)