Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, June 6, 2007


Kisses for baby sister.


Carter asked for the first time today to hold Addilyn. His exact words were, "Hold it?" Who can resist that? He did really well. He actually laughed the whole time. Things on the homefront are still going great. I found out the hard way that strawberries and Addliyn don't mix. I think that's what it was anyway. She is feeling better now but between 5:30 and 7am she was really fussy. My recovery is going really smoothly. I am so spoiled having Bryan home and my mom here helping out. My house it the cleanest it's been for a month (there are only so many times in a day you can bend over and pick something up when you are really prego). But with each day I am feeling better, although still really tired. I am anxious to get back into exercizing and out of the house a little more. I can't wait until the fall when the weather is nicer and we can play in the backyard and at the park. I am finding that I have a hard time being housebound. I am going a little stir crazy. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I am so lucky to have the most amazing husband in the world and the two cutest kids! Obviously, they take after their daddy. :)

No comments: