Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, December 14, 2007

Devil Child

How does a child go from this: to this:
in a matter of 1/2 a second. Seriously, that first picture scared me. Every time I look at it it cracks me up! She wasn't mad or anything. The camera just clicked at a crazy moment, I guess. By the way, I didn't change her eye color at all. Her wyes are really that blue. (where my children got their blue eyes is beyond me. Bryan and I both have grandpas with blue eyes but that's really it...)

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pics Jen! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is this with your new Lens? Love it!

Anonymous said...

And Happy Late Birthday! I have a good excuse for not calling- I don't have your numbers since my phone was smashed to smitherines...can you email them to me?

Bridget said...

Look at all your cute pics. I love them all what a good job you did. Hope you had a good birthday. I was one person wishing you a Happy Birthday yesterday when Jocelyn called you. I hope you and Bryan had a great night out. We still need to get together soon.

Krissy Lowe said...

Jen, Oh my gosh!!Happy late birthday. I love seeing pictures of your beautiful kids...Hope you had a great day Love ya

Krissy Lowe said...

oh ya, we will be in SD Dec 22-the first...we might just miss you

Jocelyn said...

Jen, she is so beautiful! I meant to say Happy Birthday to you on Friday. I have always remembered your birthday... mine is on the 14th too (different month) so I always think about you. I hope you had a good one!

Jana said...

I am obviously the worst of all your friends. I totally didn't know it was your bday. I don't remember anyones. But. . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY now. :) And your kids are BEAUTIFUL. You are an amazing photographer.