Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, December 13, 2007

What a CUTIE!!!

I took a few pictures of my completely adorable nephew, Tag, today. He was just playing in the sand (which he has decided he doesn't like). Even though he wasn't really digging the camera I still got a few cute pictures of him. These pictures are not photo shopped at all. Tag really is THAT cute. I have 2 other nephews that are just as cute. Maybe I can get some shots of them sometime, as well. :)
By the way, this mini stud muffin is Ryan and Hillary's little guy. As if I even needed to mention that... he couldn't deny Ryan if his life depended on it. His personality is as cute as his face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling little guy...but you have to admit- a good photographer and a sweet camera does help!!!!

katie said...

He is SO cute!! And you are SO good taking pictures!!