Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Santa Clause is Coming to Town!

One of the few times I actually got Carter to smile for me. I think he was just extra excited to go to "Santa's House" and forgot that he prefers to ignore the camera.
Here they are with the REAL Santa!

This is the look I normally get when I tell him to smile. He was busy watching the toy trains and was annoyed that I made him stop. Whatever.

Last night for Family Home Evening we went and visited Santa Clause. It was so much fun. We waited in line for about an hour. (He's a busy guy.) Thank heavens we got to sit on his lap right before his break or we would have been waiting another 30 minutes! Carter wasn't scared of him at all which really surprised us. When we asked Carter what he wanted from Santa he said "a yellow"... not real sure... maybe Santa will bring him something yellow. (He's actually bringing him something black but we can pretend...)
Santa gave us a coupon for a free cookie. Addi REALLY wanted to try some. So, Daddy, being the sucker that he is, gave her a little taste. I wish I had gotten a picture of her face right after she tried it.... kind of a "lemon face". I guess it tastes strange when all you are use to is formula and pureed veggies.

Carter was kind enough to SHOW us his cookie that Santa gave him. Yummy!

2 comments:

Ashby said...

How fun! Brooklyn keeps asking for "A purple present and a pink present". Apparently it doesn't matter what's inside.

Jana said...

Where did you get her that outfit?!!! I have to have it. Is it from Nordstrom? Baby lulu? She is too cute!!!