Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning this year was SO much fun!!! This is the first year that Carter really got it. He is constantly asking when Santa is going to come again. When I told him that Bryan was out building things in the garage today (you should see the storage shelves he built for the garage!!! YEAH!!!!!) he said, "Building me toys for Christmas?" Wow... I think he may be spoiled. But he was young enough this year to not wake up at 4 AM and want to go down stairs. It was so awesome to spend Christmas as a little family. Later in the day, Grammie and Granddad came over with Aunt Nellie, Aunt Noelle, and Aunt Naomi. Here's Addi in one of her Aunts' new hats. What a cutie!

Addilyn definitely had the most fun with the wrapping paper and ribbon. Don't tell her but that is why she only had 2 presents to open... and Carter helped with both!Carter was SO excited that Grammie and Granddad got them a wagon. He couldn't wait to go for a ride in it. After 5 minutes he showed back up like this... with Aunt Noelle's hat and scarf and that look on his face... He's a Zonie at heart, I guess.

Look what Santa brought Addi!! A bikini!!! I can tell that she LOVES it. And you should see her chunky thighs in it! SO FREAKING DARLING!

Carter's stocking stuffers were his favorite things from Santa... why did Santa spend all that money on a remote control car...? What a moron he is...

3 comments:

Jana said...

Your kids are just so beautiful. And I have to say you take fabulous pics. I wish you lived by me so my kids could actually get some cute, frameable, candids. :)

Anonymous said...

That picture of Addi with the hat on...priceless! I still need your phone numbers, and why didnt we get a christmas card?

sarah goodman said...

my daughter has that same exact swimsuit...so fun!