Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Scripps Aquarium



While we were in San Diego for New Years, we went to the Scripps Aquarium. It was so much fun to watch Carter be completely enthralled with the fish. I think my little smarty pants is going to be a marine biologist. He totally knew what the jelly fish were!! I'm sure this has NOTHING to do with the fact that he loves Spongebob... everyone who loves Spongebob knows how much Spongebob LOVES to go jellyfishing... :)


Bryan had the camera for once so I'm actually in a few pictures!! YIPPEE!!

Mommy and her Big Boy. ("I'n not a baby!" -- one of his favorite things to say.)

Carter, overlooking La Jolla.Nona, Papa, and little Miss Addi-cakes. Don't you LOVE her new soft jacket? It has a matching blanket! (thank you Nona and Papa!!)

Papa tried to get Addilyn to play with the plastic crab... not interested...

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Okay, it is freaky how much you look like your mom and ryan looks just like your dad!!! It looks like a pic of the two of you in another twenty years! Glad you guys had a fun vacation. I am so jealous you are from San Diego and get to "go home" there!

Tami said...

Such cute pictures! Gotta love San Diego. I love the pics with your mom and dad. Seeing them always makes me feel warm and fuzzy - they are such warm and fuzzy people. And ditto to the look alike comment.. It is you and Ryan in 20 years!

katie said...

Ypur parents are so sweet.I'm glad you had a great time in Cali-who wouldn't have fun there? It's paradise.