Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Why Not?

So, as I have mentioned a few hundred times, I L-O-V-E taking pictures. I also love scrap booking. Unfortunately, these are two very expensive habits, so.... I am going to start taking pictures of people... and making them pay me... to support my habits... and not feel guilty every time I want a new lens.... or go to a scrap booking class.
Since I am just getting started I am only charging $75 for a session. This is very reasonable considering my competition. And I give the disk to people. It always makes me mad when I can't have the disk of pictures of my kids. I mean, what is the dang photographer going to do with them, for crying out loud!?!
So, if you know anyone that wants to help me in my quest to take at least 2 scrap booking classes a month, plus an occasional late-nighter at the scrap booking store, please send them my way. They can always look at my
photo blog which I constantly update with pictures... mostly of my kids because they are the only willing and able ones around... actually, Addi is willing, Carter is able. :)

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey Jen, your photos are awesome!! I only wish I was back in Mesa so you could come over and take pictures. Would you be interested in being featured on my friends blog tutusandturtles? Email if you are!

P.S. My daughter likes Marmite and Chip sandwiches!! SHe is totally KIWI!

Ashby said...

Great idea! That is Ryan's big stink about professional photographers.....why can't we get the pictures?! I hope you get LOTS of business!

The Prigmore Family said...

VERY impressed by your talent in such a short few months. Go get em Jen! When you come to SD you've got some business from us.

Nedra Tietjen said...

Jen you are SOOOO talented! I love the photoblog. Those pictures of Addilyn with those huge blue eyes are amazing! Well actually all of them are amazing. Good Luck with the new business!