Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Male Bonding

Carter always wants to go help Bryan out in the yard. Whenever he hears the landscapers working on the common areas he swears it's Daddy out there and gets so angry with me when I don't let him go out and work with him. He will get out his plastic tools when Bryan is working on a project, too. It's so awesome to see how in love he is with his Daddy. It makes me so happy that he has a great guy to look up to and admire.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so cute! Matt is really looking forward to the day when Blake will be able to follow him around everywhere.

Tami said...

Don't you just love Daddy worship? We have a picture just like that one of Jake and Brent mowing the lawn. Except now the toy mower isn't good enough for the boys - they've graduated to helping push the real lawn mower! Fine with me, the sooner they're trained, the better.

katie said...

What a big helper. Send him done this way to help with our yard!

Stew and Traci said...

Jen that is the sweetest thing ever. I am so excited for our little guy to be able to follow in his daddy's footsteps. Bryan must feel pretty good when he sees your little man checking the oil in his mower! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Jen- it's Lindsay Banner (Snead)- I found your blog via Jocelyn's- so fun to see you and your cute family!! Your kids are DARLING!! Love finding friends via the blog world!! I will be checking in now... ;)

Missy said...

So, so cute! I remember when my boys would do that...now they T.P. houses, LOL! And I am serious, your kids are models, they are so beautiful. I love your photo blog too. What are we gonna do for family pics if we live out of state? You are my favorite.