Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Her Latest "Trick"

So, we all know that parents are FAR too doting. I am the FIRST to admit that this may be one of those moments. At any rate, here is the latest face she is pulls. I don't know if you can hear it but she breathes in and out of her nose over and over really hard while she does it. It cracks us up every time because she looks like a little old man who forgot to put in his dentures.

12 comments:

mad white woman said...

No, no. Not one of "those" moments. That is just plain hilarious.

katie said...

I'm peeing my pants-way funny. I think she is the cutest little piggy ever!

Matt & Brooke said...

Jeez mom leave me alone...I think that's what she's saying in the end! SO DARN CUTE!!!

Laura Blue said...

that is hillarious! thanks for the laugh

michelle said...

Okay, Annabelle just started doing this last week - out of nowhere! Where do these kids learn this stuff?

Jessica said...

That's really funny! Hannah keeps giggling at it.

Natalie said...

I am still laughing! That was so funny. She does look like an old person without teeth.

Jocelyn said...

Hilarious! She is super cute no matter what face she is making!

Shenna said...

Love it - Alex does the EXACT same thing. I just thought it was from some snot being in her nose, but it has continued way past the time her cold was over.

Smith Family said...

Hey, Jen! I found out about your blog from Leah! We just started ours! It's bandksmith.blogspot.com. It's so fun to hear what you guys are up to! Check ours out too!

Nicole said...

Addi is so cute!!!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

So so cute! Love it. Ok I guess its been a week or two since I looked at your blog so just want to say that I love all your recent posts! The pictures are fabulous!