Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Last Memory

A few weeks before Violet died I took these pictures. I am so glad I did and that I have them to show Carter in a few years when she is just a distant memory. (Right now he still tells me every day that he's sad that Violet died.) We went in the backyard after dinner to have an ice cream dessert. As you MAY be able to tell, Carter got a little bit dirty. He also couldn't finish it. Vi was MORE than willing to help him out while Addilyn just played in the rocks. How awesome is this next picture... GROSS!!! Lap it up, Carter!This one below is one of my faves because we look like your everyday white trash family. Carter in his undies, ice cream everywhere, little kid sharing with the dog... who completes the picture with a fly on her head... NICE! We finished the evening off with hosing everyone off and playing in the water for a while. It was a really fun evening and I am SO glad I got my camera out for it.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I L-O-V-E those pictures of Violet!!! SO CUTE! I also love Addi and her naked bum on the cement!! SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Vi is so cute! and oh my i love that picture of addi on the cement, when i saw it i couldnt help but burst out laughing

Momma Malia said...

holy chunky butt!! i love it!

Jocelyn said...

Jen, those pictures are so awesome. Reading about Violet was really sad. It is great that you had taken these pictures. And that little chunk at the end is TOO adorable!

Krissy Lowe said...

So sorry to here about Violet. That is so sad- but what great pictures. That little Addi is too cute