Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, November 10, 2008


I know this just looks like a picture of Carter sleeping (and it is) but it's a milestone for me. I just finished a flash course this weekend from my AWESOME photography teacher. It opened me to a whole new world. Seriously. So, even if Carter had had his eyes wide open (that would have been a little creepy) he wouldn't have had any red eye or anything. It was PITCH black in his room when I took this picture! YEAH!

9 comments:

bethany said...

I really need to take these classes-my pictures suck and I need help! :)

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!

Annie Ruden said...

Wow, I'm very impressed.
I emailed Wendy today to get my login information for the alumni forum, yeah, I can't remember it. Hopefully you'll see me there soon!!
Do we get to see you guys at Thanksgiving?

Courtney said...

WOW!! I REALLY need a new camera... and a (few) lessons from YOU!!! ;) That's AMAZING!!!

Stephanie Shumway said...

I love your blog and your pictures!! Too cute! I found you through I don't know who, but I saw "Wyeth family" on their side bar and visited it cause I knew a Wyeth in school. Suprise suprise, your husband IS the Wyeth I knew in school. funny.
-Stpehanie

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

That's awesome. What a cool picture. You are so talented!! Yes, let's get preggers together, except we've been trying for a few months now with no luck yet, so you guys better get on it!! =)

Stephanie Shumway said...

oh ha ha- I bet it's because my husband was volunteering at the CASS dental clinic (for the homeless) at the same time as your husband. I don't know how they got on the topic but they realized that Bryan and I graduated together. Tell your hub hello from the Shumways!

Jared and Amber said...

I love your children. So adorable.

Johnson said...

Great job! I love that picture.