Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What a GIRL!

Addilyn LOVES wearing my bracelets... LOVES them. Every morning while I am getting ready for the day and Carter is running around like a maniac she just sits down in front of my sink, opens up the cupboard, and gets out every last bracelet in there. Those are my older bracelets I don't really wear anymore. Good thing because she has a bad habit of breaking them. (We're up to at least 5.) I love the way she stacks them on her arm. From wrist to elbow. Then she'll walk around with her arm in the air so they don't fall off. So cute.







2 comments:

michelle said...

So cute. She already has her own sense of style.

Annabelle wears mine one at a time and walks around with her forearm parallel to the floor, like she's balancing it or afraid it will fall off.

The Upchurch Family said...

I love it! She'll have to get better acquainted with Aunt Camie. :o) Looks like I won't need to show her too much, though. A simple Nordstrom tutorial should do.
p.s. I LOVE her tank!!! Where did you find it?